European Christmas Market Vendors
Now accepting 2018 vendor applications.
If you’re interested in becoming a food or artist vendor at the 2018 European Christmas Market, please connect with Renate Sharp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-616-5068.
- German Brat Boys – German bratwurst, German currywurst, hot dogs
- Pierogi Place – pierogi with potato & cheese, pierogi with meat, blintzes, cabbage rolls
- Burbach’s – potato pancakes, jägerschnitzels, aki pretzels
- The Purple Tree
- Minnesota Mittens – sweater mittens lined with fleece and handmade in Winona, offering employment opportunities to adults with different abilities.
- Love Your Melon – Warm and trendy MN produced cotton knit winter hats that help fund pediatric cancer research.
- Studio 2 Ceramics– MN and WI state-focused mugs that are a work of art; handmade by a wonderful family-owned business in MN.
- Handmade or specialty jewelry – The perfect gift for the jewelry lover in your life, featuring both US and Fair Trade handmade earrings and necklaces made from sustainable materials.
- Soy Candles – A top HOLIDAY seller — soy maple syrup candles that smell delicious and are calorie free.
- Alpaca Creations– A great variety of alpaca products handcrafted by Bolivian artists.
- LatinSweaters – Handcrafted after a design by Lucy Iburg.
- Woolly, Woolly – Hats, mittens and other handcrafted wool clothing from around the southern globe.
- Affordable Little Treasures – handcrafted ornaments, toys, jewelry imported by Lucy Iburg.
- Herrnhut Stars
- German Specialty Imports – German food, candy, cookies, chocolates, clothes, books, music, linens, candles, music boxes, German ornaments, nutcrackers, smokers, lightarches, pyramids, toys, advent wreaths, weather houses, Advent calendars
- Held Companies – Wood birch products, home decor, sign sayings
- Designs and Imports by Peach – Christmas ornaments hand made in Carpathian Mountains, Whistles and flutes, dolls, soft toys and also wooden toys
- Designs and Imports by Peach – Wooden kitchen utensils handmade in Carpathian Mountains, handmade kitchen towels, table cloths and table runners, European designed hats and mittens, East European souvenir items
- Steller Handcrafted Goods – Mittens, hats, vests, coats, purses from repurposed wool sweaters www.StylArena.com
- 3D Cards 4 U – handmade cards from Vietnam
- Süß – German Steins, boot, ornaments & candles, candle holders, candles
- Roseberry Kids – children’s hats, gloves, sweaters, hair clips, wool toys, wooden toys, matching Mom/Dad sweaters