European Christmas Market Vendors
Now accepting 2018 vendor applications.
If you’re interested in becoming a food or artist vendor at the 2018 European Christmas Market, please connect with Renate Sharp: firstname.lastname@example.org or 612-616-5068.
- Crêpes et de Plus –
- Burbach’s – potato pancakes, Jägerschnitzels, Aki pretzels
- German Brat Boys – German bratwurst, German currywurst, hot dogs
- Nuttin Like It – Roasted Nuts
- Pierogi Place – pierogi with potato and cheese, pierogi with meat, blintzes, cabbage rolls, poppyseed rolls.
Take Along Treats
- Cheese Brothers, Inc. – An assortment of artisan cheeses, offered individually or in custom gift packs.
- Wunder Sweets – Wunder Wafers, Wunder Puffs
ARTS AND CRAFTS VENDORS
- 3D Cards 4 U – 3D Pop-up cards
- Affordable Little Treasures – Handcrafted ornaments, toys, jewelry imported by Lucy Iburg
- Alpaca Creations – A great variety of alpaca products handcrafted by Bolivian artists.
- Celestia Aromatherapy – Premium bath salts, rose facial toner, various room mists, hand-rolled incense, pillow and linen spray, crystal perfume rollers, bath tonic, body mist (cologne). Everything is handmade,and organic when possible.
- Debbie’s Doll Dresses – Scandinavian & German folk costumes for dolls, doll accessories, dolls, Garbeez Norweigan magnets, towels & bags
- Designs and Imports by Peach – Christmas ornaments hand made in Carpathian Mountains, Whistles and flutes, dolls, soft toys and also wooden toys.
- Designs and Imports by Peach – Wooden kitchen utensils handmade in Carpathian Mountains, handmade kitchen towels, table cloths and table runners, European designed hats and mittens, East European souvenir items.
- Doodle Town Toys – Wood crafted toys for all ages.
- German Specialty Imports – German food, candy, cookies, chocolates, clothes, books, music, linens, candles, music boxes
- German Specialty Imports – German ornaments, nutcrackers, smokers, lightarches, pyramids, toys, advent wreaths, weather houses, Advent calendars
- Gifts from Poland – Handpainted Christmas ornaments, mouth blown glass
- Gifts from Poland – Handmade soap, wool products from Polish mountains such as socks, slippers, mittens, sheepskin rugs.
- Held Companies – Wood birch products, home decor, sign sayings
- Herrnhut Stars – For 160 years, Herrnhut stars have been handmade in the eastern German region of Oberlausitz. Alongside traditional paper stars used for indoor purposes, there are also weatherproof plastic stars ideally suited for outdoors.The stars come in traditional Christmas colors of red, yellow and white. Individual stars look beautiful decorating bowls, seasonable table arrangements and windows, while a chain of 10 small stars can be used as a garland or to used to decorate a Christmas tree.
- Jen’s Friends – Wool Felt Ornaments, gnomes, wood elves and hedgehogs
- Latin Sweaters – Handcrafted after a design by Lucy Iburg.
- Namakan Fur – Faux fur clothing accessories, faux fur throw blankets
- The Purple Tree – Minnesota Mittens: sweater mittens lined with fleece and handmade in Winona, offering employment opportunities to adults with different abilities.
Love Your Melon: Warm and trendy MN produced cotton knit winter hats that help fund
pediatric cancer research.
- The Purple Tree – Studio 2 Ceramics: MN and WI state-focused mugs that are a work of art; handmade by a wonderful family-owned business in MN. Handmade or specialty jewelry: The perfect gift for the jewelry lover in your life, featuring both US and Fair Trade handmade earrings and necklaces made from sustainable materials. Soy Candles: A top HOLIDAY seller, soy maple syrup candles that smell delicious and are calorie free.
- Roseberry Kids – children’s hats, gloves, sweaters, hair clips
- Roseberry Kids – wool toys, wooden toys, matching Mom/Dad sweaters
- Steller Handcrafted Goods – Mittens, hats, vests, coats, purses from repurposed wool sweaters
- StylArena – Handmade jewelry, ornaments, wreaths, ceramic items
- StylArena – Skirts, sweaters, hats, gloves & mittens, scarves
- Süß – German Steins, boot, ornaments & candles, candle holders, candles
- Val’s Brew Treats – Treats, scarves, bow ties, leather leashes, climbing rope leashes, canvas
bags, wood leash treat holders
- Woolly, Woolly – Hats, mittens and other handcrafted wool clothing from around the southern globe.